Thanks for attending manual testing training. Please find the recorded sessions below:
Session 1: What is Software Testing? – 1 hour 30 minutes
- What is Software Testing?
- What is the purpose and intention of Testing?
- What is Verification process?
- What is Validation process?
- Real-time examples on how the Software Testing takes place in day to day projects
Session 2: Software Testing – Part 2 – 1 hour
- Software Testing and SDLC Phases
- Test Basis
- Test Conditions
- Creating real time scenarios for login functionality
- How to get use google search for finding ideas for creating various Test conditions/cases for common Application functionalities like Login, Logout etc.
Session 3: Software Testing – Part 3 – 1 hour
- Learning Manual Testing and Selenium at same time
- Approach for generating test ideas
- Prority of Test ideas
- Different applications implement same funcitionalities in thier own way
- Assignment for students
Session 4: Software Testing – Part 4 – 1 hour
- What happens when there is no testing team?
- What happens when the developers and testers work together?
- What happens when the testing needs are outsourced?
- Independent Software Testing company
- How to start a Testing project?
- Sample application where we can pratice testing for getting a real time feel
- Undestanding the Software application provided for Testing
- Assignment for students
Session 5: Software Testing – Part 5 – 1 hour
- Exploring a sample eCommerce Application – Part 1
- Exploring different Domains
- Ways to gain expertise in a particular domain
Session 6: Software Testing – Part 6 – 1 hour
- Understanding Business Requirements Document
- Demonstrating a real time Business Requirements document
- Exploring a sample eCommerce Application – Part 2
Session 7: Software Testing – Part 7 – 1 hour
- Understanding a Test Plan document
- Demonstrating a real time Test Plan document – Part 1
- Test Plan – Objective
- Test Plan – Scope
- Test Plan – Approach
- Test Plan – Other sections
Session 8: Software Testing – Part 8 – 1 hour
- Demonstrating a real time Test Plan document – Part 2
- Test Plan – Entry criteria
- Test Enviroments
- Categorizing Test Environments
Session 9: Software Testing – Part 9 – 1 hour
- Demonstrating a real time Test Plan document – Part 3
- Popular Bug Tracking Tool
- Demonstrating Bug Tracking Tool
- Creating sample defect in a Bug Tracking Tool
Session 10: Software Testing – Part 10 – 1 hour
- Creating Test Cases – Part 1
- Created Test Cases and Test Steps for Login Functoinality
Happy Learning 🙂
Arun Motoori (www.qafox.com)