The following are the different contents in our Selenium Test Automation Tutorial:
Introduction to Selenium
- What is Selenium?
- What are the Prerequisites required for learning Selenium?
- What are the different components or tools of Selenium?
- Selenium is an Open Source and Free Test Automation Tool
- What types of Applications that Selenium can and cannot Automate?
- What are the different browsers supported by Selenium?
- What are the different programming languages supported by Selenium?
- What are the different operating systems supported by Selenium?
- What is SeleniumHQ ?
- What are the different versions of Selenium?
- The History of Selenium
- How Selenium got its Name?
- What types of Testing can be automated using Selenium?
- 15 Advantages or Benefits of using Selenium Test Automation Tool
- 20 Disadvantages of limitations of using Selenium
HTML Basics for Selenium
Happy Learning 🙂
Arun Motoori ( www.QAFox.com )
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.