ChroPath is the best alternative for the deprecated/discontinued FireBug Add-on and the other Firepath Add-on.
ChroPath Add-on is mainly used for auto-generating the XPath Expressions and CSS Selectors Locators for the UI elements on the Web Pages.
As ChroPath Add-on can be installed on both Chrome and Firefox Browsers, I personally recommend it using it on the Chrome Browser.
In this article, I am going to explain the steps for installing the ChroPath Add-on on the Chrome Browser.
Let’s get started.
Selenium Locators – Installing ChroPath Add-on on Chrome Browser
Follow the below steps for installing ChroPath Add-on on Chrome Browser:
1) Open Chrome browser, google search for ‘ChroPath’ and click on the link displayed in the Search Results as shown below:
2) In the displayed Chrome Web Store page for ChroPath, click on ‘Add to Chrome’ button as shown below:
3) In the displayed dialog, click on ‘Add Extension’ Button as shown below:
4) Observe that a confirmation dialog informing that the ChroPath has been added to Chrome got displayed as shown below:
5) Also, the ChroPath Add-on got added to the Chrome Browser as shown below:
Hence, we have successfully installed ChroPath in Chrome Browser.
In the next article, I will explain ‘Using ChroPath Add-on in Chrome Browser’.
- > To learn more about Selenium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.