In the previous article, I have explained that the Firebug got deprecated and discontinued.
In this article, I am going to list down the different alternatives for Firebug and Firepath.
Let’s get started.
Selenium Locators – Firebug and Firepath Alternatives
Though ChroPath in Chrome browser is the best alternative for Firefox Add-ons, the following are the different alternatives available:
Note: All the below-listed alternatives are explained in detail in this tutorial as part of the upcoming articles.
- ChroPath (Chrome and Firefox Browsers)
- devtools-highlighter (Firefox Browser)
- Try Xpath (Firefox Browser)
- Default Chrome Dev Tools (Chrome Browser)
- XPath Finder (Chrome Browser)
- XPath helper (Chrome Browser)
- Relative XPath Helper (Chrome Browser)
- MRI (Internet Explorer Browser)
- TruePath (Chrome and Firefox Browser)
- Ranorex Selocity (Chrome Browser)
- Chrome Dev Tools (Chrome Browser)
- Firefox Dev Tools (Firefox Browser)
- Chrome Console (Chrome Browser)
Here concludes this article.
In the next article, I will practically demonstrate installing the best alternative for Firebug and Firepath (i.e. Installing ChroPath in chrome browser).
- > To learn more about Selenium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.