Please click on the below buttons for payment:
|(India) – Rs.499/-||(International) – $10|
|Total Questions||Trainer||Contact details|
|100 Sessions||Arun Motoori||+91 – 9908895533 (whatsapp/call) / [email protected]|
Course Summary :
- Video answers for Selenium Interview Questions in an easier, organized and better way
Demo Video and Notes
Interview Questions and Answers
1. What is Selenium ? What are the different components and versions of Selenium?
2. What are Locators, different types of locators and their priorities in Selenium?
3. What are the different types of drivers in Selenium WebDriver?
4. How do I launch the browser using WebDriver?
5. What are the different types of navigation commands in WebDriver?
6. How can you find whether an element is displayed on the screen using Selenium?
7. How can we get a text on a web element using Selenium WebDriver?
8. How to type into a text box using Selenium?
9. How to handle a drop-down field and select a value from it using Selenium?
10. What are the different types of waits available in WebDriver?
11. What is the latest Selenium tool?
12. What do we mean by Selenium 1, Selenium 2 and Selenium 3?
13. When should I use Selenium Grid?
14. What is the difference between / and // in XPath?
15. What is an XPath?
16. What is the difference between driver.close() and driver.quit() commands?
17. Is WebDriver a class or interface?