What is a Relative XPath and its syntax?
Watch the answer for this Selenium Interview Question in a detailed manner in the below youtube video:
Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel here: Click here
Notes used for explanation in this Youtube video are provided after the video:
Notes used in the above Youtube Video:
Relative XPath tries to locate the element directly, instead of locating from root.
- > Generally Relative XPath starts with “//”
- > Demo Site:: http://compendiumdev.co.uk/selenium/basic_web_page.html
- > Example: //p[@id=’para2′]
- > For more Selenium Interview Questions and answers, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Interview Questions list here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?