What is an Absolute XPath? Write its syntax?
Watch the answer for this Selenium Interview Question in a detailed manner in the below youtube video:
Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel here: Click here
Notes used for explanation in this Youtube video are provided after the video:
Notes used in the above Youtube Video:
Absolute XPath tries to locate the element from the root i.e. using the complete path.
- > Absolute XPath starts with / from root element
- > http://compendiumdev.co.uk/selenium/basic_web_page.html
- > /html/body/p[@id=’para1′]
- > For more Selenium Interview Questions and answers, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Interview Questions list here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?