What are Locators, different types of locators and their priorities?
Watch the answer for this Selenium Interview Question in a detailed manner in the below youtube video:
Note: Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel.
Notes used for explanation in this Youtube video are provided after the video:
Notes used in the above Youtube Video:
What are Locators?
- > Locators help Selenium in finding the UI elements on the Web Page
- > We can use these locators in the Test Automation code for locating the UI elements on the web pages
What are the different types of locators that can be used in Selenium
The following are the different types of locators we can use in Selenium:
- > ID
- > Name
- > Class Name
- > Link Text or Partial Link Text
- > CSS Selectors
- > XPath Expressions
- > DOM
What is the order or priority in which we have to choose the locators?
The below is the priority order in which we need to select and use the locators:
- > For more Selenium Interview Questions and answers, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Interview Questions list here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning 🙂