In this article, I am going to explain the steps for installing Selenium IDE in Chrome Browser.
Installing Selenium IDE in Chrome Browser
Selenium IDE can be installed in Chrome and Firefox Browsers.
The following are the steps for installing Selenium IDE in Chrome Browser:
1) Open Chrome Browser, google search for ‘Selenium IDE’ and click on the first link displayed in the Search results as shown below:
2) In the navigated page, click on ‘Chrome Download’ button as shown below:
3) In the displayed ‘Chrome Web Store’ page, click on ‘Add to Chrome’ Button as shown below:
4) In the displayed popup, click on ‘Add Extension’ button as shown below:
5) observe that the Selenium IDE will be installed as shown below:
Selenium IDE is now successfully installed in Chrome Browser and I will practically demonstrate using it in the upcoming articles.
- > To learn more about Selenium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.