As part of exploring the other Selenium IDE features in-depth, I will explain about the Selenium IDE’s process of saving the Test file with side extension having JSON Content inside them.
Let’s get started with a practical demonstration.
New Selenium IDE saves the Tests with side extension file having JSON Content.
Follow the below steps for exploring the Selenium IDE’s process of saving the Tests with side extension having JSON Content inside it.
1) Launch the Selenium IDE having any Test Recorded init as shown below:
2) Click on ‘Save’ button as shown below:
3) Observe that the file will be saved in SIDE format as shown below:
4) Click on ‘Save’ button in the above dialog and observe that the file got saved with side extension as shown below:
5) Right-click on this file and select ‘Edit with NotePad++’ to check the content in this file as shown below:
6) Observe that the JSON Content is displayed inside this Test file which got saved from Selenium IDE with .side extension.
Here concludes the practical demonstration of the Selenium IDE Tests which got saved into our system with .side extension and has the content in the format of JSON on opening the Test file.
In the next article, I will practically demonstrate another Selenium IDE feature to be explored (Refer other features to be explored here)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.