In the previous article, I have explained about different types of Operators in Java.
In this article, I am going to explain about different Arithmetic Operators in Java.
Java for Testers – Arithmetic Operators
There are different types of Operators in Java and Arithmetic Operators are one of those types.
Different Arithmetic Operators in Java
The following are the different Arithmetic Operators in Java:
- Addition Operator (+ symbol)
- Subtraction Operator (- symbol)
- Multiplication Operator (* symbol)
- Division Operator (/ symbol)
- Modulus Operator (% symbol)
- Increment Operator (++ symbol)
- Decrement Operator (– symbol)
The following diagram depicts the different types of Arithmetic Operators in Java:
All the above Arithmetic Operators will be explained with more practical examples in the upcoming articles.
Here concludes this article.
In the next article, I will explain and practically demonstrate Addition Operator using various examples.
- > To learn more about Java, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Java Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below:
Happy Learning ?
Arun Motoori (www.QAFox.com)
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.