Welcome to the first article in our ‘Java for Testers’ Tutorial.
In this article, I would like to set the below expectations before moving ahead.
- This Tutorial is for absolute beginners
- Those having a little bit or good knowledge on Java already can use this Tutorial as a reference
- All the installations required will be explained in a practical and step by step manner in this Tutorial itself.
- To make this Tutorial more practical and easy, I will explain by executing Java programs in Eclipse IDE
- I will try to provide as many numbers of examples for practicing and understanding Java concepts
- To automate any application using Automation Tools like Selenium or Appium, we need to learn any programming language like Java.
- All the Java concepts required for learning Selenium are explained in this Tutorial.
- This Tutorial is more organized, practical and solution-oriented.
- I am designing this tutorial to help you in answering most of the interview questions on Java for Automation Testers.
- This Tutorial will be a combination of both Java and Eclipse IDE to make your learning easier.
From the next article, I will start explaining Java in detail.
- > To learn more about Java, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Java Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below:
Happy Learning 🙂
Arun Motoori (www.QAFox.com)
On a mission to help the Testing Community in all possible ways.