C# for Selenium – Introduction to C#
Microsoft introduced a language known as C# (pronounced as C Sharp) with the .Net Framework.
C# is designed to be an object oriented programming language (similar to Java).
C# is used in combination with .NET framework, therefore, it is the prerequisite to install .NET framework before starting to develop applications in C#.
Advantages of using C#
- > Getting expertise on C# is very easy.
- > It is a general purpose, easy integrating programming language.
- > It is a highly structured and intuitive programming language.
- > Object-Oriented concepts can be implemented efficiently using this language.
- > It is a high-level programming language.
- > Console, Desktop, Web and several other type of applications can be developed very easily using this language.
About this Selenium C# Tutorial:
In this Selenium C# Tutorial, I will first explain all the C# concepts and programs that are required for Selenium.
Once I am done with C# Concepts required for Selenium, then I will start explaining Selenium with C#.
I will try my level best in making this Tutorial, simple, practical and easy to learn.
Hope, you understood this article and I will be explaining more about Selenium C# related stuff in the upcoming articles.
- > To learn more about Selenium C#, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post Link Below)
- > Check complete Selenium C# Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.