In the previous posts, we have understood the below HTML basics:
- > HTML Structure
- > Also understand the previous posts on HTML in this tutorial for understanding the HTML basics (Click here to get started on HTML Basics for Selenium)
Once you have understood the above HTML Structure and other HTML Basics, you can now understand the steps for adding Italic Text to the Web Page using HTML.
Let’s get started
HTML for Selenium (Part 12) – Adding Italic Text to the Web Page
Follow the below steps for adding Italic Text to the Web Page using HTML.
1) HTML provides the tags <i> .. </i> for adding Italic Text where ever necessary on the Web Page. The following is an example of the same:
<i> QAFox is a free Online QA Tutorial. </i>
2) Download the Document having HTML structure from here (Download here)
3) Open the above-downloaded Document in NotePad++ as shown below:
4) Add <i> ..</i> tags with the text to be italicized as shown below:
5) Right click on the above-saved HTML file and select ‘Open’ option as shown below:
6) Observe that the text got displayed on the web page in Italicized format as shown below:
Here concludes this article and will explain more HTML basics in the upcoming posts.
- > To learn more about Selenium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning 🙂
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.