After installing and configuring Android Studio as explained in the previous posts, we can launch it by following any of the below steps:
Appium – Launching Android Studio
Follow the below steps for launching Android Studio:
1) After the Android Studio is installed, a folder named ‘Android’ will be created inside the Program Files. Lets navigate to the folder by following the next steps.
2) Open any folder in your machine and click on ‘This PC’ option as shown below:
3) In the displayed drives, click on ‘C’ drive having the Windows installed as shown below:
4) After going inside the ‘C’ drive, click on ‘Program Files’ folder as shown below:
5) After going inside the ‘Program files’ folder, you will see the ‘Android’ folder which gets created on installing the Android Studio in your machine. Click on the ‘Android’ folder.
6) After going inside the ‘Andriod’ folder, click on ‘Android Studio’ folder as shown below:
7) After going inside the ‘Android Studio’ folder, click on ‘bin’ folder as shown below:
8) After going inside the ‘bin’ folder, double click on ‘studio64’ application as shown below:
9) Observe that the ‘Android Studio’ application will be launched as shown below:
10) And the other simplest way to launch Android Studio in Windows machine is to search for ‘Android Studio’ and select it from the displayed list as shown below:
Hope, you understood this article and will be explaining more about Appium related stuff in the upcoming articles.
- > To learn more about Appium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post Link Below)
- > Check complete Appium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.