In one of the previous articles, I have explained Installing ChroPath Add-on on the Chrome Browser.
Similarly, in this article, I am going to practically explain Installing ChroPath Add-on on the Firefox Browser.
Note: ChroPath Add-on can be installed on both Chrome and Firefox Browsers, I personally recommend it using it on the Chrome Browser.
This article for the Firefox fans, who are interested in using ChroPath Add-on on the Firefox Browser.
Let’s get started.
Selenium Locators – Installing ChroPath Add-on on Firefox Browser
Follow the below steps for installing ChroPath Add-on on Chrome Browser:
1) Open Firefox browser, google search for ‘ChroPath’ and click on the link displayed in the Search Results as shown below:
2) In the displayed Firefox Add-on’s page for ChroPath, click on ‘Add to Firefox’ button as shown below:
3) Click on the ‘Add’ button on the displayed confirmation as shown below:
4) Observe that a dialog informing that the ChroPath has been added to Firefox got displayed as and the ChroPath Add-on got added to the Firefox Browser shown below:
Hence, we have successfully installed ChroPath in Firefox Browser.
In the next article, I will explain ‘Using ChroPath Add-on in Firefox Browser’.
- > To learn more about Selenium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning 🙂
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.