In the previous post, we have understood the below HTML basics:
- > HTML Structure
- > Also understand the previous posts on HTML in this tutorial for understanding the HTML basics (Click here to get started on HTML Basics for Selenium)
Once you have understood the above HTML Structure, you can now understand the steps for displaying the Text in Bold on the Web Page using HTML.
Let’s get started
HTML for Selenium (Part 6) – Displaying Text in Bold on Web Page
Follow the below steps for displaying text as bold on the Web Page using HTML.
1) HTML provides the tags <b> .. </b> for displaying the Text in bold on the Web Page. The text provided between the <b> tags will be displayed in bold on the Web Page. The following is an example of the same:
<b> QAFox - This Text will be displayed in bold </b>
2) Download the Document having HTML structure from here (Download here)
3) Open the above-downloaded Document in NotePad++ as shown below:
4) Add the <b> tags along with the text to be displayed in bold on the Web Page inside the <body> tags as shown below and save:
5) Right click on the above-saved HTML file and select ‘Open’ option as shown below:
6) Observe that, the Text provided in HTML code will be displayed in bold on the web page as shown below:
Here concludes this article and will explain more HTML basics in the upcoming posts.
- > To learn more about Selenium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning 🙂
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.