In the previous post, we have understood the below HTML basics:
- > HTML Structure
- > Also understand the previous posts on HTML in this tutorial for understanding the HTML basics (Click here to get started on HTML Basics for Selenium)
Once you have understood the above HTML Structure, you can now understand the steps for adding the Paragraphs to the Web Page using HTML.
Let’s get started
HTML for Selenium (Part 5) – Adding Paragraphs to the Web Page
Follow the below steps for adding Paragraphs to the Web Page using HTML.
1) HTML provides the tags <p> .. </p> for adding the Paragraphs to the Web Page. The text provided between the <p> tags will be displayed as Paragraphs on the Web Page. The following is an example of the same:
<p> We generally check or test something to find out whether there are any defects in the Product. In the above example, we have tested the Television (TV) to find out whether by chance you have received a defective piece. And have just thought of returning it, if you find any defects in the recent brought TV.</p>
In the above HTML code, text between the start and end p tags will be displayed as a paragraph on the Web Page.
Let’s follow the below steps for adding the Paragraphs to the Web Page.
2) Download the Document having HTML structure from here (Download here)
3) Open the above-downloaded Document in NotePad++ as shown below:
4) Add the <p> tags along with the paragraphs to be displayed on the Web Page inside the <body> tags as shown below:
5) Right click on the above-saved HTML file and select ‘Open’ option as shown below:
6) Observe that, the Paragraph text will be displayed on the web page as shown below:
Here concludes this article and will explain more HTML basics in the upcoming posts.
- > To learn more about Selenium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning ?
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.