In the previous post, we have understood the below HTML basics:
- > HTML Structure
- > Also understand the previous posts on HTML in this tutorial for understanding the HTML basics (Click here to get started on HTML Basics for Selenium)
Once you have understood the above HTML Structure and other HTML Basics, you can now understand the steps for adding & displaying Images on the Web Page using HTML.
Let’s get started
HTML for Selenium (Part 10) – Adding Images to Web Page
Follow the below steps for adding and displaying Images on the Web Page using HTML.
1) HTML provides the tag <img> along with src attribute for adding and displaying Image where ever necessary on the Web Page. The following is an example of the same:
Here, similar to ruler tag <hr/> explained in previous post, image tag <img src=”Img_Location” /> is also a self closing tag which won’t have any separate closing tag.
<img src="</strong>https://1.bp.blogspot.com/xyz/WebsiteLogoReducedSize.png" />
2) Download the Document having HTML structure from here (Download here)
3) Open the above-downloaded Document in NotePad++ as shown below:
4) Add the <img /> tag along with the src attribute assigned with the URL of the image to be displayed on the web page as shown below and save:
5) Right click on the above-saved HTML file and select ‘Open’ option as shown below:
6) Observe that an Image of the provided URL is displayed on the Web Page as shown :
Here concludes this article and will explain more HTML basics in the upcoming posts.
- > To learn more about Selenium, continue to the next post (Click on Next Post link below)
- > Check complete Selenium Tutorial Contents here (Click here)
Please leave your questions/comments/feedback below.
Happy Learning 🙂
On a mission to contribute to the Software Testing Community in all possible ways.